An Introduction to Meditation
A Self-directed Course with Teachings from Mingyur Rinpoche
Meditation awakens us to the joy of the present moment. In this four-part course, Mingyur Rinpoche explains what meditation is and how to get started. It’s not as hard as you think. All you need is a sincere desire to open your heart and mind to the present moment.
This course includes experiential video teachings by Mingyur Rinpoche and a discussion group moderated by members of the Tergar community. These teachings are suitable for people of all faiths, as well as both beginning and experienced meditators.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to get started with meditation
- How to work with difficult emotions in meditation
- How to meditate using sound
- How to meditate using the breath
- How to meditate using awareness
However, registration with the Tergar Learning Community is required. Sign up now!