About Vajrayana Online
Vajrayana Online is a groundbreaking program that offers practical teachings on the full range of Buddhist thought and practice, as well as individual guidance from senior lamas and instructors and the opportunity to connect with a global community of meditators. Mingyur Rinpoche is actively involved with this new program, offering both live and recorded teachings.
As a subscription-based online program designed for students of Vajrayana Buddhism, Vajrayana Online is a virtual space created to explore topics and practices from the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. For those engaged in Ngondro, it is the perfect way to support your practice.
Current course in Vajrayana Online: Summer Integration
In July and August this year, Vajrayana Online introduces modules on Integrating Key Points of Practice. During these integration months, the program will continue with regularly scheduled webinars, instructor interviews, and forum discussions, but the monthly content will be lighter, allowing participants to review previous course materials and ask questions of the instructors.
Upcoming in Vajrayana Online: Mahamudra Course starts September 1 2017
Is the Vajrayana Online program for me?
This program is open to those who have received both ngondro transmission and pointing out instructions from a qualified lineage holder of either the Kagyu or Nyingma traditions. Tergar students receive these instructions and transmissions at all Path of Liberation retreats, including our annual summer and winter retreats.
Questions about your qualifications? Please contact Tergar Instructor Tim Olmsted at email@example.com.
Tergar Instructor Cortland Dahl's introduction to Vajrayana Online
What is included in this program?
- Live webinars with Mingyur Rinpoche and Senior Tergar Instructors
- Video teachings on Vajrayana practice from Mingyur Rinpoche
- One-on-one interviews with the Senior Tergar Instructors
- Weekly audio teachings and readings from Senior Tergar Instructors
- Online practice sessions with other community members
- Access to the Ngondro course
- Access to the Nectar of the Path course
- Access to the Three Yanas course
- Access to all upcoming Vajrayana Online courses, including the Retreat course and Mahamudra course in 2017
- A chance to review videos and materials whenever you like
What does this program cost?
There are three monthly subscription options through Paypal
- Standard: $50.00 per month
- Patron: $75.00 per month
- Assistance: $25.00 per month
- Your recurring monthly payment will continue until you cancel.
In order to subscribe to Vajrayana Online, you must first be a member of Tergar Learning Community.