About Vajrayana Online
Vajrayana Online is Tergar Meditation Community’s subscription-based online program for Vajrayana students. Vajrayana Online is a virtual space created for students to explore topics and practices from the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
The Vajrayana Online program began in early 2016 with a gradual progression through the Buddhist path in our Three Yanas course. Courses are continually added to the program and include teachings from Mingyur Rinpoche, webinars with Rinpoche and the Tergar Instructors, as well as readings, Audio/visual material, discussion forums, and opportunities for one-on-one interviews with the instructors. Each course is delivered in one or more modules that are published on a monthly basis.
Upcoming Course starts December 1
Cortland Dahl's Introduction to Vajrayana Online
What is included in this program?
- Live webinars with Mingyur Rinpoche and Senior Tergar Instructors
- Video teachings on practice from Mingyur Rinpoche
- One-on-one interviews with the Senior Tergar Instructors
- Weekly audio teachings and readings from Senior Tergar Instructors
- Access to all Vajrayana Online courses (Some courses have prerequisites)
- A chance to review videos and materials whenever you like
Who can subscribe to this program?
This course is open to all those with interest in deepening their understanding of the principles and practices of Tibetan Buddhism. Please note that some courses such as Mahamudra and the Path of Liberation practices will still require certain transmissions, which will be referenced on the Vajrayana Online site where applicable.
What does this program cost?
There are three monthly subscription options through Paypal:
- Standard: $50.00 per month
- Patron: $75.00 per month
- Assistance: $25.00 per month
Your recurring monthly payment will continue until you cancel.
In order to subscribe to Vajrayana Online, you must first be a member of Tergar Learning Community.