Nature of Mind Mandala
Untainted by forced, conceptual meditation,
Unmoved by the winds of mundane distractions,
Knowing how to rest naturally and uncontrived in our basic nature,
May we master maintaining the experience of the nature of mind.
— Third Karmapa Rangjung Dorje from The Aspiration Prayer of Mahamudra
ABOUT NATURE OF MIND MANDALA
The Nature of Mind Mandala is a community of practitioners dedicated to exploring the profound traditions of Mahamudra and Dzogchen. Rooted in Mingyur Rinpoche’s experiential approach, the resources found here are intended to nurture your understanding of the nature of mind and help you connect with other practitioners. Most of these materials are connected to Vajrayana Online courses. Remember, there is no right way to explore these resources. We encourage you to follow your intuition, ask questions, and engage with your fellow community members in whatever way that suits your needs.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Are you looking for support in your exploration of the nature of mind? Do you yearn for a space where you can clarify and deepen your experience of these profound teachings? If so, the Nature of Mind Mandala is the perfect place for you. Drawing from centuries of Tibetan Buddhist inspiration, the nature of mind traditions form the core of Mingyur Rinpoche’s teachings. The vision of this community space is to provide a unique opportunity to interact with Mingyur Rinpoche himself and senior Tergar guides, as well as fellow students from around the world, as you explore these transformative teachings.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Recorded teachings from Mingyur Rinpoche
- Live Dharma Chats with Vajrayana Online guides
- Guided meditations with Vajrayana Online guides
- Curated resources
- Instructions for applying the nature of mind in daily life
WHO CAN JOIN?
The prerequisites for joining the Nature of Mind Mandala are:
- Option 1: To have attended any in-person Tergar Path of Liberation Level 2 retreat with Mingyur Rinpoche or Khenpo Kunga.
- Option 2: To have received ngondro transmission and nature of mind pointing out from a qualified lineage holder, and have at least 5 years of regular meditation practice.
Questions about the prerequisites? Contact StudySupport@tergar.org
* You must fill out a form to verify that you meet the prerequisites after subscribing to Vajrayana Online.
Subscribe to Vajrayana Online
- Please choose a subscription option below. Vajrayana Online is an ongoing program, and you will be charged via PayPal or credit card each month for your subscription, which will continue until you cancel your recurring payment.
- Register to be a member of the Tergar Learning Community. If you are already a member, just log in.
- Start your course!
You can unsubscribe anytime, no additional fees will be charged.
Tergar is committed to making the benefits of meditation available to everyone.
To ask about subscription assistance, contact us at TLCsupport@tergar.org